Post-MD Community Training Programme, Public Health Mgt for Senior Registrars, in collaboration with the Post-Graduate Institute of Medicine
We’ve hosted Senior Registrars completing their MD training in Community Medicine from 21-23rd September 2021 to provide them with sufficient exposure to the Community development model Sarvodaya utilises as we all as on our Public Health initiatives. The three day intensive programme fulfilled the following objectives:
1. To be able to describe the management structure, different programmes and the overall services provided by Sarvodaya/ Units.
2. To be able to critically review the services provided by Sarvodaya in the context of its intended objectives and the concept of community development.
3. To be able to make suggestions for the improvement/expansion of their activities.
4. To be able to critically discuss the challenges faced by Sarvodaya in providing their service.
5. To be able to understand the linkages of Sarvodaya with other agencies – governmental and non- governmental.
The programme : Post Md Training Sep 2021 PGIM
They will be visiting different institutes such as the Child Protection Authority, Family Planning Association, and the World Health Organisatio as part of their field exposure. We continue to host different health related student parties at Sarvodaya, although this time virtually due to COVID restrictions.